Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are Conair hair straightener any good?

I have one, and it didn't work all that well when i had longer hair, but when i cut my hair- it's chest-length now- it worked really well. i would get a better one if you can, but if you don't want to spend the money, conair works just fine.Are Conair hair straightener any good?
in my experience, conair did not work so well for me. i had a conair straightener and the results were average...i just ordered a GHD hair straightener online and it's a little pricey but it got excellent reviews =]Are Conair hair straightener any good?
They are not the best i would pick badhead even though its alot of money it is good quality!!!
I have the remington wet to straight one. it works awesome! I had to conair ones and they werent that great.
No. Especially if you have Curly hair it makes your hair go very puffy. If you need to straighten a few, it may work.
Ceramic straighteners are much better I have one, and it may be expensive, but they work so well, I have curly hair but after using it I look like I have naturally straight hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment