Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who here has ever had best resolts from conair- hair straightener?

conair, i don't know if it's the best or what so i want you guys to give me the best of advise you even know that might help me with the hair problems, thanks.Who here has ever had best resolts from conair- hair straightener?
i use a conair straightener and it works fine.


if your hair is really thick, it won't work.Who here has ever had best resolts from conair- hair straightener?
I personally hate my Conair straightener. It took forever to straighten and left my hair looking like straw, but I have really thick curly hair so it may work on other hair types. I personally recommend the Chi.
Conair is a horrible brand for hair straighteners.





You should get a GVP. It's around $70 from Sally's and it's as good as a Chi.
CONAIR IS THE WORSSSTTT!





chi is expensive but well worth it.





conairs do nothing.
I like my conair flat iron.ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR FIRST WITH ANOTHER IRON!!!!!!!. Does nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment