Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best Conair hair straightener?

I'm going to buy a new one today but Conair has so many different ones so I want some opinions. I've had their regular ceramic straightener but there is ';infiniti'; ones and such.





What do you think?What is the best Conair hair straightener?
I have the Infiniti one. I like it. I had another one that I thought was crap, but I think that was a Revlon one.What is the best Conair hair straightener?
Well I suggest not getting a Conair straightener. Those aren't nearly as good as Ceramic Silk by Jheri Redding.





That flat iron set contains multiple containers of thermal protection, a holder for your straightener, a straightener which goes up to 400 degrees, and a brush.
I have one with tourlamine in the plates. It does REALLY good with my hair, which is a mess. I got it on Ebay for like $20 and it does better than the one my sister got me for $100.
infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment