Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Conair hair straightener?

has anyone ever tried this, is it any good? thanks!





http://www.target.com/Breast-Cancer-Awar鈥?/a>Conair hair straightener?
I LOVE the pink!!! Do you know the highest temperature? Most of the professional ones (like my sedu) go to 450. For the low price, it's worth a try. Of the websites I visited, I couldn't find very many reviews, however, the few that I did read were all positive.





And Macy's has it at an even cheaper price if you can buy it online:





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>Conair hair straightener?
Yeah I have it, it works very good. My hair is big and thick and it makes it very straight I recommend it a lot!
I don't have the breast cancer specific one, but I do have it. And my sister in law and I are both 25yr.+ stylists and like it so much better than the expensive CHI brand.
dont get any con-air hair-straightenrs!i used two and they easily brake.
The best kind of hair straightener is a ceramic plate strightener. The best one is a Chi or a hot tools. they are a little more money but they are soooo worth it!
yes i use it every week.... and yes it a good straightener it made my hair very soft. and straight
i would buy a chi.theyre expensive,but conair brakes easily and my hair is very thick but the chi makes it straight as a board.
  • youtube makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment