Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Does conair hair straighteners work??? What kind of hair straightner should i get?

well i have like to hair straighteners from conair and they never straighten my hair right my hair is like curly / wavy and like it never straightens my hair right! so im thinking of getting a new hair straightner but i dont know what kind of hair straightner to get and i herd of the chi kind but there 2 expensive i went to the place where they sell them and they cost like more than 100 dollars what should i do??Does conair hair straighteners work??? What kind of hair straightner should i get?
no don't get a conair straighter. Any straightener that can be purchased at a drugstore may seem good but they are really damaging for your hair. Its better to spend a little more on a good Straightner than buy a cheap damaging one. Also most drugstore Straightners have fake ceramic. Always try to look for a Straightner with tourmaline plates. They restore the moisture in your hair. Chi straightners are better but they dont have a temperature setting and break easily. The best straightner to get is a Sedu. It will straighten better than any drugstore straightner. It comes in 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch. Folica.com is a great website to search for great hair products and see many reviews and before and after pictures. Hope i helped =]Does conair hair straighteners work??? What kind of hair straightner should i get?
I have a hardcore straightener, and it is so good! I run it through a strand once and I am good to go. The best kind of straighteners are the kind that you only have to run through a section or strand once.
You can get the Chi for less from Amazon.com. I have the wet-to-straight straightener and it works great for me, especially if I use it while my hair is still wet. I don't think it costs more than $30.
u can get andis multi heat seramic hair straightener at walmart for like 15 bucks and it work great on my frizzy poofy really wavy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment