Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET, ANDIS or CONAIR HAIR STRAIGHTENER?

i'm going to buy a new hair straightener. it has to be cheap, so i can't a chi or ghd.





ive heard that andis and conair's are pretty cheap at walmart so out of the 2, which one do you think is better for thick hair?? or if not these two, are they any other products that work good but are under $30??WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET, ANDIS or CONAIR HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
Out of the two brands you listed, Andis. I've read VERY good things about it. Conair isn't very good. :/








Other suggestions are Vidal Sassoon, Remington, %26amp; Revlon. I've used all three of those brands %26amp; they worked well for my hair (%26amp;I have thick, curly, kinda frizzy, hard to straighten hair).





Vidal Sassoon: I have the Answers one for coarse hair, but they have a nano one out too. [:





Remington: I own the one with Teflon, which is great for protecting, but its hard to yield sometimes, so I'd advise the brown %26amp; pink one (T-Studio Ceramic + Tourmaline + Titanium), Protect %26amp; Shine, or Shine Therapy. I wouldn't be a fan of a Wet2Straight, but I heard that one is REALLY good.





Revlon: I used the basic Perfect Heat Ceramic one. It advertise ceramic plates %26amp; a lot of heat settings. That worked really well, but they have even better ones, with tourmaline %26amp; such.





Hope I helped %26amp; good luck!WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET, ANDIS or CONAIR HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
I have a Helen of Troy Ceramic Flat Iron, which I ordered on eBay. I absolutely love it!!! I use it 2-3 times a week and I've had it for about six months. It heats very quickly and works great! You can get one for $19.99 on eBay and shipping is free! And it comes in a really pretty teal color and heats up to 430 degrees. See link below:
conair
conair

No comments:

Post a Comment